
If I had all ten resources at my hand to build a home that I would live in for the rest of my life I would choose a solar house. I would choose a solar home for multiple reasons, the first one being it doesn't pollute the environment very much. Another reason is that the structure is safer and stronger, from it being solid wood. Also, most solid wood homes last longer than regular homes so you can pass it down from generation to generation with a low long time cost. Also, there isn't a fear of a blackout during a snowstorm because the suns rays are always there, even if they aren't visible. Another reason is that there is a low operating fee, because if you do use another resource point you won't need it very much. The heat is another high point because it is all fresh, not going through a generator or something. Also, the air is cooler though it may not seem like it, it keeps the moisture in instead of sucking it out. Also if you build a solar home in West Virginia you get a $2,000 credit on your taxes, which is pretty cool. There are some disadvantages fo a solar home, one being the coast of building and keeping the solar panels up. Another one being if we get hail it can damage the panels really badly. With those disadvantages who wouldn't want a solar home?
The Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment